I wanted to know about toys for children.

Reply to topic

tocka ®

Longevity: 5 months 16 days

Post 04-Dec-2019 12:40

[Quote]

I wanted to know about toys for children. Everyone knows that small children, when they grow up, then they begin to cut their teeth and they need something to give, that they would squeeze their teeth. Usually give such rubber things for teeth. And I here is smiled, that there is wooden teething toys. And that the not illustrate, as this wooden can be use? It could be a splinter or something. Not dangerously from tree of to lend kiddies such toys for teeth? Or can I itself simply this not correctly illustrate? What do you do in such cases, when children have the first teeth?
[Profile] [PM]

Romani555

Longevity: 5 months 11 days

Post 05-Dec-2019 11:04 (after 22 hours)

[Quote]

Try to visit this site wooden teething toys there everything is described in detail. What are toys for children whose teeth are being cut? Their advantage over other similar toys from other materials is described. Maybe then change your mind. And so before other toys and was not. And all was well.
[Profile] [PM]

Staroy

Longevity: 1 month 17 days

Post 05-Dec-2019 11:56 (after 51 minute)

[Quote]

Our children are a great happiness! I’m lucky to know the feelings of my parents!
We need to choose only the best for our young children. Be sure to ensure that all toys are natural and free of harmful substances!
[Profile] [PM]

viola

Post 05-Dec-2019 12:31 (after 35 minutes)

[Quote]

the best you think for your children does not mean that it is good. it is necessary to make sure the quality of the products that you buy. I recently try to buy my children toys made of wood. I think this is a very reasonable replacement for plastic toys.
[Profile] [PM]

lenga

Post 05-Dec-2019 13:25 (after 53 minutes)

[Quote]

Not long ago, too, was interested in the Internet such a question, what to do when a child is teething and what to give toys. The me experienced doctors on one forum advised use wooden teething toys I even first not knew that this such. But then I searched the Internet and found wooden teething toys https://woodencaterpillar.com/traditional-wooden-toys/my-first-toys/rattle-teethers-animal-shapes here dreamt, that there is interesting things and chose such, that liked and you know. The child is delighted, he seems to like such toys. Try it and you to your kids.
[Profile] [PM]

viola

Post 05-Dec-2019 16:43 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

what do you mean. this is the first time I've heard of such teethers. I always thought they could only be made of silicone. is this a tree with intensive resorption, nothing happens. I will definitely study in detail and if they are really so good then I will definitely recommend them to my friends.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 22-Jan 23:20