Moz Torrent Disappointment

Reply to topic

Tracey ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 17-Jan-2007 01:11

[Quote]

I though I might finally have something worth seeding here. Today I received a copy of the FM broadcast of Moz's gig at Paredes De Coura Festival, Portugal on 15 Aug 2006. We'll, its either from the webcast or a 64kbps mp3 source and sounds horrible. :cry: I'll keep trying to get a copy of this and seed it here if it doesn't show up in the meantime.
[Profile] [PM]

plainsong

Post 17-Jan-2007 15:07 (after 13 hours)

[Quote]

I though I might finally have something worth seeding here. Today I received a copy of the FM broadcast of Moz's gig at Paredes De Coura Festival, Portugal on 15 Aug 2006. We'll, its either from the webcast or a 64kbps mp3 source and sounds horrible. :cry: I'll keep trying to get a copy of this and seed it here if it doesn't show up in the meantime.
Have you tried a frequency analysis of it to determine if it's lossy somewhere along the line?
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey ®

Post 18-Jan-2007 17:16 (after 1 day 2 hours)

[Quote]

I haven't but you can tell its lossy by the digital artifcats scattered throughout the recording. :cry:
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey ®

Post 20-Feb-2007 21:54 (after 1 month 2 days)

[Quote]

In case any of you are interested, this gig is available for download over at Moz-solo in mp3 format. I haven't checked yet, but I believe that it is the FM broadcast.
Still trying to track down a lossless version...will share when I finally do.
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey ®

Post 23-Mar-2007 02:34 (after 1 month 2 days)

[Quote]

The disappointment continues...
Just purchased cds of the 6 Nov 04 Buenos Aires (SBD) and 15 Aug 06 Portugal (FM) gigs online, with hopes of uploading them here for the adoring masses. While they sound fine to these ears, I have confirmed with "Trader's Little Helper" that they are mp3 sourced (even though the seller repped that they weren't before my purchase).
I'd love to share these but don't want to post something that's lossy.
Hopefully someone has lossless versions of these recordings that they'll want share. Anyone?
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 24-Nov 07:35