REQUEST: the Smiths, Sandie Shaw & Granada Reports

Reply to topic

adventureboy ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 15-Jan-2007 12:48

[Quote]

Does anybody have low-res/decent footage of Sandie Shaw doing Hand In Glove with The Smiths and Charlie's Bus? Also the 21/2/85 Granada Reports interview with the band about the upcoming MIM tour? I have had them for years on really bad VHS and would love to update them. Kind regards:)
[Profile] [PM]

DavidA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 21-Jan-2007 21:16 (after 6 days)

[Quote]

I'm sure I've seen these somewhere here. Have you checked the two TV compilation DVDs? Let me know if you can't find it. I probably have it somewhere on my hard disk.
[Profile] [PM]

adventureboy ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 22-Jan-2007 19:21 (after 22 hours)

[Quote]

David,
thanks for the reply :)
The Charlie's Bus and Sandie Shaw performance/interview (Earsay) clips were mentioned in the original thread started by Waterisnat when stating intention to post the 2 DVD set. Somebody further down on the thread mentioned that Steve had originally made their copy which included these clips - although the 2DVD set that was kindly donated to us all here by Waterisnat didn't have these clips on. As for the Granada Reports feature, I'm not sure if that has been posted already, but I looked and I can't find it anywhere. I hope this helps. If you or anybody else has them in good quality it would be most appreciated. Kind regards
Adventureboy
[Profile] [PM]

DavidA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 22-Jan-2007 19:58 (after 37 minutes)

[Quote]

Here it is.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 20-Jul 14:24