Morrissey at the NIA 7th December 2006

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

robbo123

Longevity: 13 years

Post 05-Jan-2007 20:25

[Quote]

Keith,
Thanks for upping this show. I came to your support over on Moz-solo, but it'll likely fall on deaf ears. That crowd are the fast-food eaters of the trading world...they want it but quality doesn't matter. Don't let it discourage you...we all appreciate it!
[Profile] [PM]

albionfan

Longevity: 12 years

Post 05-Jan-2007 22:39 (after 2 hours 13 minutes)

[Quote]

I'm a bit new to this game,i have downloaded the concert but my computer will not run it .It is saying it doesn't recognise the type of file.Anybody got any tips?
[Profile] [PM]

strangeways

Post 06-Jan-2007 01:27 (after 2 hours 48 minutes)

[Quote]

try vlc media player
www.videolan.org
[Profile] [PM]

c300c

Post 07-Jan-2007 22:10 (after 1 day 20 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you for upping this show. A nice recording.
[Profile] [PM]

skyscaper

Post 09-Jan-2007 17:53 (after 1 day 19 hours)

[Quote]

I'm a bit new to this game,i have downloaded the concert but my computer will not run it .It is saying it doesn't recognise the type of file.Anybody got any tips?
Try converting the files first. I use http://members.home.nl/w.speek/flac.htm.
Thanks Keith.
[Profile] [PM]

peakey

Longevity: 12 years

Post 09-Jan-2007 22:07 (after 4 hours)

[Quote]

MY GOD I WENT TO THIS CONCERT MY VERY 1ST MORRISSEY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN ONLY IN MEMORY
THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM of my bottom
Thank you for the memorys
[Profile] [PM]

omsaps ®

Post 10-Jan-2007 15:58 (after 17 hours)

[Quote]

MY GOD I WENT TO THIS CONCERT MY VERY 1ST MORRISSEY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN ONLY IN MEMORY
THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM of my bottom
Thank you for the memorys
Well I knew someone else was there but I wasn't sure who it was LOL.
It was a very bad turn-out , I had one section all to myself.
CHEERS
Keith.
[Profile] [PM]

whitecolours

Post 11-Jan-2007 01:56 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

Just wanted to add my thanks to you for the wonderful effort in taping this show. I sincerely hope people with no respect don't discourage those of you kind enough to share these things with the people who appreciate them so much.
It's a funny situation for me- being still relatively young, a student, out of pocket and in Australia (where oddly enough the best bands don't seem to come!), taping seriously isn't really an option for me. All this talk of private taper forums and trading rings seems completely understandable and logical to me- yet by its very nature it has to exclude me, and others in my situation, who know how to respect a taper yet don't have the means themselves.
This isn't a rant or a complaint by any means. More just something I noticed when thinking about it. I guess places like this are my central means of acquiring any of these things which I value so much, and it would really disappoint me for it to be ruined by those who cannot value the effort and quality of the product being produced.
On that note, thanks again very much. I'm really looking forward to this one.
[Profile] [PM]

omsaps ®

Post 11-Jan-2007 12:39 (after 10 hours)

[Quote]

Just wanted to add my thanks to you for the wonderful effort in taping this show. I sincerely hope people with no respect don't discourage those of you kind enough to share these things with the people who appreciate them so much.
It's a funny situation for me- being still relatively young, a student, out of pocket and in Australia (where oddly enough the best bands don't seem to come!), taping seriously isn't really an option for me. All this talk of private taper forums and trading rings seems completely understandable and logical to me- yet by its very nature it has to exclude me, and others in my situation, who know how to respect a taper yet don't have the means themselves.
This isn't a rant or a complaint by any means. More just something I noticed when thinking about it. I guess places like this are my central means of acquiring any of these things which I value so much, and it would really disappoint me for it to be ruined by those who cannot value the effort and quality of the product being produced.
On that note, thanks again very much. I'm really looking forward to this one.
There is Trading sites for traders to swap recordings but that is by post.
I've bought a lot of stuff from these traders , because most are willing to sell you a copy for as little as £5 , which I find really cheap.
I still would like to see a site just for traders , so those people can swap their recordings with eachother.
It might be a blessing because then the people MIGHT just put them on sites like this afterwards.
I can understand that in Australia you have differculty getting stuff , I had a friend who lived in Alice Springs who's only way of getting stuff was off E-Bay [ who don't sell that stuff anymore , or very little] or off the trading sites . I'm quite sure there are Morrissey trading sites out there already [ selling the stuff , or swapping the stuff ] .
I'm sure if you Googled it there would be sites out there.
I'm glad you liked my recording , which most people on here seem to have done .
CHEERS
Keith.
[Profile] [PM]

SecreteDada

Longevity: 1 year 8 months

Post 30-Jul-2019 03:25 (after 12 years)

[Quote]

omsaps, thanks so much recording this show and sharing it with us grateful folks! i realize I'm a little late to find this, but amazingly 12 years later it's still being seeded! Such a great group of people on this site; generous tapers like yourself and all the kind seeders! Thanks again and nice job getting down on tape.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 14-Nov 14:20