Morrissey 2006-07-22 Benicassim AUD DVD (complete) + DATmaster (separate)

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

leche27 ®

Longevity: 13 years

Post 02-Jan-2007 23:20

[Quote]

hmmm....any experts out there that can help figure this one out? I burned with a standalone burner, finalized the disc, extracted with dvd decrypter file mode and torrented all the files.
[Profile] [PM]

pjlm

Post 04-Jan-2007 02:04 (after 1 day 2 hours)

[Quote]

I also get an error message when I try to burn this. I removed the txt and FLAC files, I'm left with 8 others, 4 VOD, 2 IFO and 2 BUP. I use Nero Burning Rom.
Stephane
[Profile] [PM]

leche27 ®

Post 04-Jan-2007 14:25 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

If you override the error and continue to burn what happens?
[Profile] [PM]

fki

Post 04-Jan-2007 18:19 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

Working fine for me.
[Profile] [PM]

leche27 ®

Post 05-Jan-2007 05:22 (after 11 hours)

[Quote]

guys....I don't know what went wrong with this but you may have to take the .vobs and reauthor them into a new DVD to get this to work. Rest assured that all the material is there and that the .vobs contain the complete show. So sorry about this but hope you can all make it work alright!
[Profile] [PM]

pjlm

Post 05-Jan-2007 19:25 (after 14 hours)

[Quote]

The DVD plays, but there is no image or sound, just a black screen.
I'll try to reauthor it.
Stephane
[Profile] [PM]

vendela

Post 07-Jan-2007 03:46 (after 1 day 8 hours)

[Quote]

I had no problems burning this in Roxio Toast 7. I separated the audio & text files & made a new folder called VIDEO_TS to burn the .BUP .IFO & .VOB files. I just dropped the VIDEO_TS folder into Toast & burned like usual. I am far from an expert on doing this, so I can't offer anybody else any help I'm afraid other than to tell you what I did.
The main reason I wanted to post was to say THANK YOU for uploading this! You did a great job & it's fantastic! It's way better than what was broadcast on TV!
[Profile] [PM]

leche27 ®

Post 07-Jan-2007 16:33 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

Don't know what happened here but if there is interest I can re-author the original material from my side and re-upload it to the site (after verifying that it will burn correctly on Nero). Let me know. In any case, the .VOBS that are included in this torrent contain that original material.
[Profile] [PM]

krloz76

Longevity: 12 years

Post 11-Jun-2007 16:53 (after 5 months 4 days)

[Quote]

gracias muchas gracias
yo tenia este concierto, pero no hubo forma de pasarlo a mpge para hacerlo dvd
un fanatico de morrisey muy agradecido
esta luz nunca se apagara
[Profile] [PM]

anovella

Post 15-Jun-2007 17:55 (after 4 days)

[Quote]

I could have recorded it without no problems with the DVDclone
[Profile] [PM]

davebowman

Post 22-Jun-2007 16:42 (after 6 days)

[Quote]

Managed to burn it using Nero, but the second video section (from midway through 'Let Me Kiss You') seems to be out of sync by about a second, and most of 'At Last I Am Born' is missing. Is it just me?
[Profile] [PM]

jmkelly

Post 30-Jun-2007 17:31 (after 8 days)

[Quote]

I went to this festival also - it was like the 90's never happened ! Moz, Pixies, Bunnymen & Depeche Mode. During the Pixies set on the Friday, there was crowd crushing problems up the front and they left the stage for about half-an-hour while it was sorted out. I ambled in for Moz on the Saturday only to find they had erected a semi-circular barrier/pit to prevent a repeat, and it was full already. So I was unable to anywhere near as close as on Friday, which was annoying. But it was a great show, with the searing heat easing off as the sun started to go down.
I got a DVD of the edited TV broadcast, but it's nice to the get the whole thing. Thanks !
[Profile] [PM]

vivasouthpaw

Post 12-Jul-2007 18:38 (after 12 days)

[Quote]

People I had forgotten this DVD on my harddisk after finished with downloading, tonight I tried to burn it and had problems as many of you. Nero warned me that file allocation failed because VTS_01_0.bup wasn't the same as the backup file VTS_01_0.ifo, so I deleted VTS_01_0.bup, copied and pasted the VTS_01_0.ifo file to another folder in which I changed its file extension to .bup, then I cut copy that file into VIDEO_TS. In the end VTS_01_0.bup and VTS_01_0.ifo are the same file only with different extensions. I burnt the DVD without without any errors and played it back, it plays perfectly. I'm no expert at all about this stuff but what I did worked out for me.
Anyway, thanks a lot leche27, it's obvious you had some hard time filming this show, watching it now brought me back the excitement of last years summer. As Mozzer was touring Europe everything was so alive I think.
[Profile] [PM]

moz90

Longevity: 11 years

Post 07-Apr-2008 15:47 (after 8 months 25 days)

[Quote]

PLIS CAN ANYBODY RE-SEED THIS CONCERT ?
THANKS
[Profile] [PM]

Uga

Longevity: 11 years

Post 06-Jul-2008 15:29 (after 2 months 28 days)

[Quote]

thanks a lot...
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 06-Dec 00:33