Any Interest in May 18, 1985?

Reply to topic

catalina ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 15-Dec-2006 16:36

[Quote]

I recently ripped this show from a DVD. Superb sound. If anyone's interested, I'll upload it.
So just post here if you'd like it.
[Profile] [PM]

batnaMMV

Post 15-Dec-2006 18:37 (after 2 hours 1 minute)

[Quote]

Yes, it would be great to have the audio of this gig seperate, so I declare my interest :)
Thanks catalina :D
[Profile] [PM]

catalina ®

Post 15-Dec-2006 19:47 (after 1 hour 9 minutes)

[Quote]

Alrighty then, I'll upload it tomorrow.
[Profile] [PM]

waterisnat

Post 15-Dec-2006 20:02 (after 14 minutes)

[Quote]

I recently ripped this show from a DVD. Superb sound. If anyone's interested, I'll upload it.
Did you rip it from the recent digital capture seeded over at Dime initially, and later round here? The one with the micro gaps of silence scattered all over it?
[Profile] [PM]

catalina ®

Post 16-Dec-2006 03:17 (after 7 hours)

[Quote]

I don't see those gaps, but the waveforms are clipped. So I won't be uploading this after all.
Thanks for the heads up waterisnat.
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey

Post 16-Dec-2006 06:10 (after 2 hours 52 minutes)

[Quote]

Did you rip it from the recent digital capture seeded over at Dime initially, and later round here? The one with the micro gaps of silence scattered all over it?
Wonder if those gaps could be patched to the point where they would be hard to notice?
The Talk Talk DVD seeded by the same person (who recorded it from the same TV channel) had those gaps, as well.
[Profile] [PM]

waterisnat

Post 16-Dec-2006 11:26 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

Wonder if those gaps could be patched to the point where they would be hard to notice?
I have thought about that, but that's going to be a hell of a job. Unfortunately I don't have the time for it at the moment.
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey

Post 16-Dec-2006 14:18 (after 2 hours 51 minute)

[Quote]

I have thought about that, but that's going to be a hell of a job. Unfortunately I don't have the time for it at the moment.
Its on my "to do" list, as well. I'm going to patch it with a speed corrected version of the Swingin' Pig bootleg CD of the same gig. Do you think that's the best source to use?
[Profile] [PM]

waterisnat

Post 17-Dec-2006 19:28 (after 1 day 5 hours)

[Quote]

Its on my "to do" list, as well. I'm going to patch it with a speed corrected version of the Swingin' Pig bootleg CD of the same gig. Do you think that's the best source to use?
Well, I'm hardly in a position to say if I think that's the best source to use, seeing that you're probably referring to my own attempt at speed correcting that one :blushes:
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Sep 07:00