Download Ratios

Reply to topic

MartyMorris ®

Longevity: 7 months 2 days

Post 24-Oct-2017 12:20

[Quote]

Hi all.
What an awesome site. I've been loitering for a while and I've now decided to step into the ring and do some downloading. So much to choose from. I've got 4 coming down now. Excellent!
As a bit of a Noob I saw the notice about ratios on one of the torrents so of course I clicked on the link only to find the page no longer exists so I don't know what the rules are. My worry is that whilst the files are coming down rapidly my uploads are virtually non-exisant and I'm worried I won't get to the 0.3 ratio which look slike it will take forever which would presumably stop future downloads.
I'm happy to seed and have a good bandwidth but I have no new material to share with people. I'll seed what I've got and presumably hope for the best unless anybody has any suggestions to improve the ratio
This is an awesome site. I feel like a kid in a sweetie store.
Kudos,
Marty
[Profile] [PM]

richardbajor

Longevity: 11 days

Post 03-Dec-2017 11:35 (after 1 month 9 days)

[Quote]

Just joined and I too would like to know tips for a) keeping the ratio up and b) rules as to when this ratio kicks in. With Dime I know the obvious thing is to download a very new torrent from the first page of a popular band but I can't see any obvious ones here that would guarantee me getting my ratio up so any tips would be appreciated!
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 15-Dec 02:46