Reply to topic

monsterH ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 10-Oct-2014 03:49

[Quote]

Here's hoping his health holds up - from Pitchfork:
http://pitchfork.com/news/56996-morrissey-says-hes-...ncer-treatments/
================
I find that Moz is still cheeky - the T-shirt protest is amusing. And "Hand in Glove" sounds pretty good in the video posted at the end of the article.
The lyric, "I'll probably never see you again" is unerringly fitting for the article.
Here's hoping he (and The Smiths) get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before it becomes a posthumous honor.
[Profile] [PM]

waterisnat

Post 14-Oct-2014 13:42 (after 4 days)

[Quote]

I share your sentiments re Morrissey's health, but couldn't care less about the nomination for the R&R Hall of Fame. I hope they refuse it.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 15-Oct-2014 09:58 (after 20 hours)

[Quote]

I share your sentiments re Morrissey's health, but couldn't care less about the nomination for the R&R Hall of Fame. I hope they refuse it.
Agreed on both counts.
I took his cancer announcement with a pinch of salt anyway, there's a world of difference between having a suspicious lump removed and it being diagnosed as malignant afterwards and having full-on cancer.
Hopefully he has the former and has already made a quick and full recovery - that he's been playing gigs, which he's had a history of cancelling in the past, suggests there's not much wrong with him at the moment.
[Profile] [PM]

The Girl With The Thorn

Longevity: 3 years

Post 12-Dec-2014 12:41 (after 1 month 28 days)

[Quote]

Actually he cancelled some gigs(included my coutry) but i heard that the problem is the withdrawal of someone in the band.Monday he will be finally in my country and i will check it out.I believe that the issue was health matter
[Profile] [PM]

Arco

Longevity: 8 years

Post 12-Dec-2014 17:44 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

Actually he cancelled some gigs(included my coutry) but i heard that the problem is the withdrawal of someone in the band.Monday he will be finally in my country and i will check it out.I believe that the issue was health matter
The gig in your country was not cancelled, but postponed.
[Profile] [PM]

The Girl With The Thorn

Longevity: 3 years

Post 12-Dec-2014 18:26 (after 42 minutes)

[Quote]

Relax !! That's what i said but i used the wrong verb,english are not my language
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 13-Dec 22:33