lies-to-you

Go to page :  1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

wiltteri ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 12-Jun-2014 14:29

[Quote]

lies-to-you
i think moz puts julia in shitty place to use her as a public channel for his crap. julia might loose some forthcoming tour to sit in the court or jail. i will never read the autobiography, you just don't know what is lie and what is true, that's why i didn't buy it in the first place. moz was my whole life 1995-2002, but these days he pisses me off more than anything positive, like good songs. anyways istanbul is a great song, but i'm not going to spend money anymore to travel to his gigs, because the risk of cancellation or him walk off the stage is too big. i will travel to see johnny in the future, better music, better person.
one day goodbye will be farewell, and that's today.
w
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 12-Jun-2014 18:13 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

I don't like the bloke mate, I've made that clear on many occasions, don't agree with much of anything that he says, he's like a caricature of what he once was.
I can't blame him for getting ill though, maybe he should just retire.
[Profile] [PM]

fab eberhard

Longevity: 7 years 7 months

Post 12-Jun-2014 19:02 (after 49 minutes)

[Quote]

i too have been thwarted at the gate... still love the output and effort but he does seem a bit fragile.
[Profile] [PM]

Arco

Longevity: 8 years

Post 12-Jun-2014 21:51 (after 2 hours 48 minutes)

[Quote]

MOZ is not changed, but we are grow up , we are changed.
MOZ is his whole life the same.
I am now 48, and now look differently at him, then when I was 18.
Sometimes I think, man, what are you doing odd.
Butt i still like his music, and i have just ordered his new cd.
It's unfortunate, Wiltteri , but I always listen to all your recordings and uploads with pleasure.
Times changing Wiltteri, thanks man.
[Profile] [PM]

wiltteri ®

Post 13-Jun-2014 10:34 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

Thanks for the chat pals.
Sweetfa, Johnny is coming to Leeds again in october. I will see marr finally, for the first time in Dublin in august.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 13-Jun-2014 14:53 (after 4 hours)

[Quote]

Thanks for the chat pals.
Sweetfa, Johnny is coming to Leeds again in october. I will see marr finally, for the first time in Dublin in august.
Enjoy Dublin!
Is JM releasing a new album this year?
[Profile] [PM]

DavidA

Post 14-Jun-2014 00:00 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

It seems likely he's genuinely ill, no?
[Profile] [PM]

wiltteri ®

Post 14-Jun-2014 10:53 (after 10 hours)

[Quote]

Cheers! Johnny will release new album in september.
Morrissey is probably ill, but all the lies surrounding this illness are pointless and wrong.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 14-Jun-2014 18:26 (after 7 hours)

[Quote]

What lies? Not been taking much notice tbh.
[Profile] [PM]

fab eberhard

Post 15-Jun-2014 12:14 (after 17 hours)

[Quote]

i too am curious about "lies"...
[Profile] [PM]

wiltteri ®

Post 16-Jun-2014 03:56 (after 15 hours)

[Quote]

Folks, if you read the mozzer's latest statement about tour stop and kristeen's reply to that, that's what i mean. moz-solo has it all. there's been so many same kind of situation where moz has been accused of lies, so i believe what kristeen says. Moz tries to look good as possible in his statements, and sometimes the reality is that he deserves some spanking, he lies to look good and avoid the spanking.
...and talking about the music. since quarry to world peace, it's been "heard this one bofore", "my life is a pigsty and jesus deserted me, but i love you i'm falling in love and i want to see you happy"
royals are dictators says moz, but he is dictator for the people he works with, to his crew, some might be lucky to get payment of their work, but many are not so lucky. Since 1988, there's been hundreds of posts and interviews where someone says i didn't get paid. Dictator also interferes to things that are not his business, like the santa ana case recently. moz wanted that the 2 other gigs in the venue has to be canceled or he wont performs. he didn't care about the fans of these 2 bands and not even his own fans. some fans are travelling long way to see moz and have been waiting for him and moz is like "i'm not going to perform if i don'get what i want".
[Profile] [PM]

fab eberhard

Post 16-Jun-2014 11:54 (after 7 hours)

[Quote]

wow...
[Profile] [PM]

Arco

Longevity: 8 years

Post 16-Jun-2014 21:22 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

I am not saying that things are not true, but you should not believe everything the people said.
I think there are too many lies.
Here in the Netherlands the music papers and the internet sites are talking only about Morrissey when there is negative news, but when the man have a new CD or he is playing a good gig they wrote nothing about him, they only can throwing mud.
There are also many people who are constantly trying to drill Morrissey into the ground.
Take the " Morrissey Solo" forum, there are many anomie posters constantly trying to get him down.
If you are as critical as Morrissey you have many enemies.
I'm not going to read all that crap , i love the music , and that is here on this forum also. I say nothing more about it because it is a debate without end.
[Profile] [PM]

wiltteri ®

Post 17-Jun-2014 02:07 (after 4 hours)

[Quote]

I don't believe anything what 1 says, until there's others saying the same, then i believe.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 18-Jun-2014 11:23 (after 1 day 9 hours)

[Quote]

The Royals aren't dictators btw.
They exert no power over the UK, we're a parliamentary democracy.
Technically we're their subjects but it's the Prime Minister and his Government that run the country, the Queen merely adds her approval after both houses of parliament have passed legislation - it would be unprecedented in modern times for the monarch to refuse to sign.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 13-Dec 07:27