1988 Wolverhampton (SOUNDBOARD) Vinyl LP

Reply to topic

JohnMarr23 ®

Longevity: 7 years

Post 07-Apr-2013 03:28

[Quote]

First actual thread, not sure where to post this..but thought you would like to know
So I've seen a couple of people on instagram that are buying these Morrissey-Wolverhampton gigs on Vinyl.
It has a picture of Harvey Keitel on it and it says Morrissey across it.
My question is..are these actually soundboard?. supposedly the people I asked, they said that it was soundboard!
I've never even heard of the soundboard audio being released, let alone pressed on vinyl!
My instincts tell me that maybe it's just a super edited audience recording passed off as vinyl? I mean they are only selling them for $20 US!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Morrissey-Live-Wolverhampton-Civic-Hall-1988-New-LP-SMITHS-FIRST-SOLO-/151023357245?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2329b18d3d
If it is truly the real thing, I would LOVE to have someone rip this because I have no means of doing so :D
[Profile] [PM]

pierre brasseur

Longevity: 9 years 2 months

Post 07-Apr-2013 08:23 (after 4 hours)

[Quote]

I have it. It's real soundboard but with no overdubs. I don't know How to rip it. But if someone who live In Paris (France) know how to do it, pm me. I would be happy to share it here.
[Profile] [PM]

JohnMarr23 ®

Post 07-Apr-2013 20:08 (after 11 hours)

[Quote]

I have it. It's real soundboard but with no overdubs. I don't know How to rip it. But if someone who live In Paris (France) know how to do it, pm me. I would be happy to share it here.
What do you mean with no overdubs? And no worries friend! One of the peole who has it is going to rip it for me but i have no idea how to share it here as a torrent! But he said either tomorrow night or next week!
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Longevity: 12 years

Post 07-Apr-2013 20:48 (after 39 minutes)

[Quote]

What do you mean with no overdubs? And no worries friend! One of the peole who has it is going to rip it for me but i have no idea how to share it here as a torrent! But he said either tomorrow night or next week!
Can you make sure he does it as a FLAC please? If you upload it via www.sendspace.com or similar I'll make it into a torrent for you and seed it.
No MP3s though please....
[Profile] [PM]

JohnMarr23 ®

Post 07-Apr-2013 23:01 (after 2 hours 13 minutes)

[Quote]

Can you make sure he does it as a FLAC please? If you upload it via www.sendspace.com or similar I'll make it into a torrent for you and seed it.
No MP3s though please....
I asked him if he could do it FLAC..but i'm not sure what he's using to rip so I said that if he couldn't do it in FLAC..just do it in 320kbps MP3.
I mean he offered to do it, so i'm not going to bug him about it so much!.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 19-Jun 03:04