2004-00-00-Maximum_Morrissey

Reply to topic
 
Author Message

iisaphd ®

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 8 years 9 months

Posts: 119

Location: USA

Post 27-Jul-2010 02:25

[Quote]

While coming down to my basement tonight to check on the netbook that is serving ~600 torrents via external usb drive "I was shocked and ashamed to discover" that it had crashed. Well, luckily for me I had about 90% of it backed up to a 2TB disc collecting dust on the table in my basement. Even luckier still, the disc just needed to cool down a bit and everything on it was OK. As I was backing up the other 10% (let me tell you, ~900 GB music [600 GB or so being Smiths/Morrissey] takes a long time to back up, even when 90% of it is unchanged), I noticed that I had a CD that I do not believe that I have seen torrented here, so I downloaded some software (sound juicer) to another unix box running in my basement and ripped the CD. It's called "Maximum Morrissey & The Smiths". I do not believe that I have even listened to it. On the back cover it clearly states "This is a spoken word product and contains no original music....blah blah blah". Although its not music, I thought I would convert it to flac anyway.
I hope I am not:
[ ] violating any copyrights
[ ] posting something already posted
[ ] making any mistakes in trying to create this torrent
If so, print out the above, check the appropriate box[es], and email or snail mail me the information. Mods should also delete or inform me via PM as it was not my intention to violate. If everything is cool:
1) Let me know if it's worth listening to ;)
2) enjoy :)
Love, Peace & Harmony,
iisaphd
1 - Introduction: The Pleasure And The Privilege.flac
2 - So Much To Answer For.flac
3 - Any Other Love.flac
4 - Burn Down the Disco.flac
5 - Them Was Rotten Days.flac
6 - All The Things You Loathe.flac
7 - You Don't Have To Look So Pleased.flac
8 - My Patience Is Streched.flac
9 - All The Fun In Life It's Cost Me.flac
10 - Salute Him Forever.flac
[Profile] [PM]

Enchanted

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 7 years 10 months

Posts: 138

Location: Manchester

Post 27-Jul-2010 09:24 (after 6 hours)

[Quote]

Sounds interesting, thank you for sharing
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 11 years

Posts: 1136

Location: KissMyShades

Post 27-Jul-2010 21:40 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

Not sure about this, it's not music but isn't a bootleg - seen it at HMV in the past.
[Profile] [PM]

anovella

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 11 years

Posts: 1014

Location: Barcelona

Post 29-Jul-2010 00:43 (after 1 day 3 hours)

[Quote]

thanks for sharing!!!!
[Profile] [PM]

angryelvis

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 11 years

Posts: 186

Post 09-Aug-2010 03:18 (after 11 days)

[Quote]

iisaphd - You might want to look into a HP MediaSmart. It's expandable on the fly, you can duplicate folders on it, and you can connect external drives to it and backup to them. Windows Home Server is a helluva good product.
[Profile] [PM]

Post 03-Jan-2011 21:27 (after 4 months 25 days)

Topic has been moved from forum Audio to forum Audio

DavidA
 

DavidA

Gender: Unknown

Longevity: 11 years

Posts: 1406

Post 03-Jan-2011 21:28 (after 4 months 25 days)

[Quote]

Just moved this from Smiths to Morrissey.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 23-Oct 06:08

All times are UTC ± 0



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum