Southpaw Grammar 2009 edition

Reply to topic

SweetFA ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 24-Apr-2009 17:10

[Quote]

Very nicely packaged, got mine today off HMV.com (thought it wasn't out yet???).
Not listened yet... collecting all the Moz albums i've missed before the gig next month.
[Profile] [PM]

XAVeRY

Longevity: 9 years 6 months

Post 24-Apr-2009 17:43 (after 32 minutes)

[Quote]

Wow, that's some news. Amazon UK says This title will be released on April 27, 2009.
Maybe they've made a mistake or something. You must be lucky. :D
I can't wait to get it myself, Southpaw is one of my favorite albums in a weird way.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA ®

Post 24-Apr-2009 17:50 (after 6 minutes)

[Quote]

Wow, that's some news. Amazon UK says This title will be released on April 27, 2009.
Maybe they've made a mistake or something. You must be lucky. :D
I can't wait to get it myself, Southpaw is one of my favorite albums in a weird way.
Just listening to it now for the first time (never had the original one).
Sounds OK so far, his voice sounded quite un-Moz-ish on the opening track (Boy Racer?).
I love the way the CD looks just like a record, nice.
[Profile] [PM]

ravenslament.

Longevity: 8 years 7 months

Post 26-Apr-2009 14:10 (after 1 day 20 hours)

[Quote]

got the original on cassette (remember them) so glad that its getting reissued but it would have been nice to have had the original trax plus the new(ish) trax as well . its already available on torrent sites . i'll being getting mine tomorrow along with maladjusted and both something is squeezing my skull cds .
[Profile] [PM]

XAVeRY

Longevity: 9 years 6 months

Post 26-Apr-2009 22:35 (after 8 hours)

[Quote]

Not available anywhere in Poland yet, not even mentioned. Well, I can't say I haven't been expecting this. I'll pass on Maladjusted, since I'm not really a fan of it. But I'll surely get Southpaw when I see it somewhere.
I remember that I had to travel to Wroclaw's centre in order to get Years of Refusal on its release date...which was, as far as I remember, one week (or even two weeks) later than the UK release date. Brr.
Just found new Live at Earls Court for twenty zlotys on one of Polish auction services. Now I need to get it. Damn.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA ®

Post 28-Apr-2009 11:06 (after 1 day 12 hours)

[Quote]

got the original on cassette (remember them) so glad that its getting reissued but it would have been nice to have had the original trax plus the new(ish) trax as well . its already available on torrent sites . i'll being getting mine tomorrow along with maladjusted and both something is squeezing my skull cds .
Southpaw got all the tracks from the original release albeit in a different order and remastered.
I ordered the original maladjusted, don't know why they decided to delete tracks rather than just add to them.
My car CD changer is full of Moz now so i'll be familiar with the songs before the Birmingham gig next month :D
[Profile] [PM]

ravenslament.

Post 28-Apr-2009 16:36 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

couldn't get any tix this time around i was hoping for hartlepool , to no avail . i still think these two albums are lost gems
[Profile] [PM]

Dr Wolfenstein

Longevity: 10 years

Post 28-Apr-2009 17:02 (after 25 minutes)

[Quote]

I love southpaw totally a brilliant album
I have 2 tickets for me an the lady for the Royal Albert Hall Show, they are seating but oooo well we dont mind
I have £250 here for 2 Tickets for the 50th bday show i'm just biding my time with ebay now for a deal hahaha!
[Profile] [PM]

ravenslament.

Post 28-Apr-2009 17:21 (after 18 minutes)

[Quote]

lol doc
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 19-Nov 10:32