Help

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

sweetness522 ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 11-Sep-2008 17:03

[Quote]

This is the way it is saved on my hard drive:
C:\Documents and Settings\DianeS\My Documents\Downloads\1995 Introducing Morrissey
I don't see any file extension on there, what should it be?
[Profile] [PM]

diehard

Longevity: 10 years

Post 11-Sep-2008 17:18 (after 14 minutes)

[Quote]

can you list the files included in the 1995 Introducing Morrissey folder?
[Profile] [PM]

sweetness522 ®

Post 11-Sep-2008 18:11 (after 53 minutes)

[Quote]

Here is a screen capture of the files on my hard drive. I hope this helps you. I don't see any file extensions, as I assume that is what you are looking for, right?
[Profile] [PM]

diehard

Post 11-Sep-2008 18:23 (after 11 minutes)

[Quote]

could you please click on view -> details and upload another screenshot. (or right click -> view -> details)
im guessing this are mpeg or avi files judging by the thumbnails. could be wrong since im no expert :)
[Profile] [PM]

sweetness522 ®

Post 11-Sep-2008 18:38 (after 14 minutes)

[Quote]

Here is another screen shot. Any idea why I can't seem to load these files into ImgBurn to burn a disk?
[Profile] [PM]

diehard

Post 11-Sep-2008 19:13 (after 34 minutes)

[Quote]

sweetness522 unfortunately those are not dvd formatted files. those are .wma files. i dont know if a dvd player by default has support for those kind of files. you can burn them on a regular CD 80 mins with imgburn. but instead of burning an image at the first step choose "write files/folders to disc". from there on someone who is using imgburn should be of more help than i since i use only nero.
[Profile] [PM]

sweetness522 ®

Post 11-Sep-2008 19:34 (after 21 minute)

[Quote]

Thank you for your help....so since those are .wma files, does that mean I can only watch on my computer and not burn them to a disk to watch on my DVD player/TV? What must the file extension be in order to burn files to a disk?
I am installing Nero right now. Will I still have the problem to burn them (my Introducing Morrissey files) to a DVD using Nero since, once again, they are .wma files? How do I know which files are burnable to a DVD when I download from Smithstorrents?
Sorry for all my questions, but I had no problem downloading anything from Torrents, now it's just making DVD's and burning which is very frustrating.
[Profile] [PM]

diehard

Post 12-Sep-2008 05:24 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

i dont know which DVD players have .wma support which dont. its probably written on him or in his manual.
you can burn those normally on DVD, even on CD since they are not that big! If a torrent is in dvd format you will know by the size, file names/folder (VIDEO_TS, VTS_01_0,...) and there is always information on the format of the video in the topic where it is uploaded!
You can burn all video files on dvd, but will you be able to watch them on your dvd depends if your player supports those formats.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 17-Jun 16:37