Irish Blood, English Heart
Now My Heart Is Full
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Munich Air Disaster 1958
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Let Me Kiss You
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Jack The Ripper
/You Know I Couldn't Last (not broadcasted)
Video: MPEG-2, 720x480 29.97 fps (4:3) NTSC, 6998 kbps
Audio: PCM @ 48kHz Stereo, 1536 kbps
Size: 4380mb [4.3gb]
I've uploaded a sample of each night:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT616R1U [8.28mb]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RU963616 [41.41mb]
Notes: Compiled via XXX.
The 27th suffers from a framerate issue... I tried my best to fix
this.
By far this is the best version around, so don't pass it up!
Enjoy!
B.Clark
may 2006
from passionsjustlikemine.com
This concert is seen by many as the highlight of the summer tour. Morrissey and the band were in top form, and changes were made to the setlist that seemed to please longtime fans as well as festival attendees who were only partially familiar with Morrissey's catalog. Of course the most talked about event was the live debut of "How Soon Is Now?". The song had never been done live by Morrissey in his solo years. Two other songs were played for the first time: "You Know I Couldn't Last" was one the 2 tracks from "You Are The Quarry" never performed yet (leaving "Come Back To Camden") and the other was the "Irish Blood English Heart" single b-side "Munich Air Disaster 1958".
"November Spawned A Monster" was also added to the setlist. It was a regular on the 2002 tour, but it hadn't been played before in 2004. "I Like You" and "Now My Heart Is Full" were brought back after being forgotten since May. All these songs were going to be regulars on this new leg promoting "You Are The Quarry" around the UK.
As had become the routine, Morrissey and his band hit the stage after the traditional "Imperfect List" intro. The first song started while Morrissey posed with arms outstretched, looking up. It took until the drums were heard for the audience to recognize "How Soon Is Now?" and roar in surprise and appreciation. The song was performed very similarly to the studio version. During the Smiths days, it wasn't easy to recreate the song on stage. The addition of second guitarist Craig Gannon at the time on the "The Queen Is Dead" tour improved the performance of the song compared to the way it was done on the previous "Meat Is Murder" tour. In 2004, besides his two guitarists, Morrissey had the synthesizers to fill in the sound. He changed a line to "I am human and I need to be loved, just like every animal does."
A succession of fast paced numbers and well loved classics kept the atmosphere up for most of the concert after that. Throughout the evening Morrissey was again very loquacious. Before "The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores" he enquired "Have you watched Emmerdale?... Well you may not have watched it, but you know the world is full of crashing bores." Radio 1 were sponsoring the festival and Morrissey had a dig at them, saying "Radio 1 refused to play my singles. Let's all boo Radio 1."
As an intro to "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out", Morrissey mentioned that he had just been stopped for driving "32 mph on a 30 mph road when there was nobody within a 100 mile radius... I lost three points on my license... this song is not for you Caversham." In the song, after singing "I never want to go home... because I haven't got one", he muttered "believe me." "Let Me Kiss You" was announced as "our new single" although it would not be released as such until October. At some point Morrissey asked "Can you stand a few more?" and said "You're a sight for sore eyes, and these are very sore eyes."
This concert was recorded and "How Soon Is Now", "November Spawned A Monster", "First Of The Gang To Die", "Shoplifters Of The World Unite" and "Let Me Kiss You" were shown in the UK on ITV2. The concert was also webcast in video and sound (unknown broadcast source). "How Soon Is Now?" from this concert was shown in cinemas in 2005 before projections of Manchester gig found on the "Who Put The M in Manchester" live DVD.
Note: "The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores", "First Of The Gang To Die" and "I Like You" were also performed in the AOL tent the day before this gig. They were made available by AOL for viewing shortly after, see links for webcast at Morrissey-solo. MP3s of this sessions can also be bought from iTunes USA as the "Sessions@AOL" EP. These three performances are also circulated onto bootleg DVDs.
Read more about this concert and see photos offsite at MorrisseyTour.com and Morrissey-Solo.
The 3 songs performed in the AOL tent before this show are available in reasonably good quality on a bootleg 7" titled "AOL Sessions EP".
"How Soon Is Now" and "November Spawned A Monster" from the regular set have made it on DVD bootlegs. This was probably taken from the television broadcast mentioned above.

Last edited by bclark93 on 2006-06-16 18:51; edited 1 time in total
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:20 (after 1 minute)

[Quote]

Some video samples...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT616R1U [8.28mb]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RU963616 [41.41mb]
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:21 (after 47 seconds)

[Quote]

Screenshot:
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:23 (after 1 minute)

[Quote]

another:
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:24 (after 1 minute)

[Quote]

another screenshot:
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:25 (after 57 seconds)

[Quote]

and...
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 16-Jun-2006 17:26 (after 1 minute)

[Quote]

one last one...

BTW. the first 2 screenshots were taken from the 27th, while the last 3 screenshots are from
the 28th :)
[Profile] [PM]

fki

Post 16-Jun-2006 19:32 (after 2 hours 5 minutes)

[Quote]

Wonderful, thanks a lot! :)
[Profile] [PM]

matti

Post 16-Jun-2006 20:03 (after 30 minutes)

[Quote]

Thank you very much!
[Profile] [PM]

robbo123

Post 18-Jun-2006 05:51 (after 1 day 9 hours)

[Quote]

Hi. Thanks for uploading. Is this sourced from the webcast or from TV?
[Profile] [PM]

Mr.Shankly

Post 19-Jun-2006 05:20 (after 23 hours)

[Quote]

Thanx a lot!!!
[Profile] [PM]

famouswhendead

Post 20-Jun-2006 20:48 (after 1 day 15 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you very much.
But, i cannot burn the dvd, and i cannot read the files on my computer. Am i the only person to have problems?
[Profile] [PM]

Tom

Post 20-Jun-2006 21:30 (after 42 minutes)

[Quote]

I have the same issue, this is not DVD compliant as the VOB file is too big.
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 20-Jun-2006 23:02 (after 1 hour 32 minutes)

[Quote]

NERO will not burn it. (file size)
Burn with TMPGenc DVD Author and you won't have any problems. :)
Cheers!
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey

Post 21-Jun-2006 01:23 (after 2 hours 20 minutes)

[Quote]

I have the same issue, this is not DVD compliant as the VOB file is too big.
Had the same issue, as well. :cry:
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 24-Sep 06:56