morrissey Wolverhampton Civic Hall 22 December 1988

Reply to topic

wamm69 ®

Longevity: 9 years 8 months

Post 08-Apr-2008 20:00

[Quote]

does anyone have a copy of this concert on bootleg dvd or know were i could get a copy,this was morrisseys first gig after the smiths split or should i say the only one missing was marr,it was a free gig with the twist you had to wear a morrissey t shirt but most turned up with a smiths one on it was first come first served i quequed up from 6 in the morning people had been there all night i was one of the lucky ones to get in, mozz turned up in an old green bus in the afternoon to do the sound check the gig was filmed for the video of morrisseys first solo so the whole gig must have been recorded and someone must have a copy so if you know were i could get a copy please let me know cheers
[Profile] [PM]

cro_morrissey

Longevity: 11 years

Post 09-Apr-2008 19:36 (after 23 hours)

[Quote]

just audio... :(
http://smithstorrents.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=122&...ode=full#seeders

Last edited by cro_morrissey on 2008-04-09 21:49; edited 1 time in total
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 09-Apr-2008 21:33 (after 1 hour 56 minutes)

[Quote]

That'll be a "no" then! Seems whoever recorded the video has managed to avoid it leaking out....
[Profile] [PM]

DAVIE

Longevity: 8 years 5 months

Post 11-Jan-2010 11:18 (after 1 year 9 months)

[Quote]

It must be hidden because Sister I'm A Poet was recorded and I'm sure Sweet and Tendor Hooligan was released also! It's an important gig as well coz it's the only gig to feature Craig Gannon as the Lead Guitarest! If anyone has any info, then please give us all a shout!
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 12-Jan-2010 11:00 (after 23 hours)

[Quote]

It must be hidden because Sister I'm A Poet was recorded and I'm sure Sweet and Tendor Hooligan was released also! It's an important gig as well coz it's the only gig to feature Craig Gannon as the Lead Guitarest! If anyone has any info, then please give us all a shout!
Highly unlikely this will ever see an official release as Moz won't want the other 3 to make any money.
It getting leaked would seem unlikely too.
Shame as the audio bootleg isn't the best quality.
[Profile] [PM]

DAVIE

Longevity: 8 years 5 months

Post 12-Jan-2010 20:08 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

Massive disappointment, I bet the whole concert on video must be kept somewhere in a vault or on somebody's computer! It's a massive shame since I did like Craig Gannon belting out the riffs on the guitar to "Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before", "Interesting Drug" and "Sister, I'm A Poet"
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 11-Dec 21:11