Looking for b-sides

Reply to topic

ownZero ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 10-Jun-2007 03:45

[Quote]

Greetings Smiths fans,
I am seeking anyone with CDs of the following singles or promos (or lossless files of same):
- Handsome Devils (Les Inrockuptibles)
- The Headmaster Ritual
- Panic OR Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
- Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before (Japanese)
- Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
I am trying to get lossless versions of the b-sides from these CDs. They are quite rare, quite expensive and quite out of print. I have purchased all other Smiths CD albums and singles from dealers or eBay but these listed above are harder to get and are greatly more expensive. As it is, the band doesn't get any benefit from the resale of these high-priced items. I am not a collector of the physical CDs but rather just really enjoy the music. I have these b-sides already in mp3 format but would prefer to acquire lossless versions if possible.
I have many live shows and videos from many other bands I can offer up in trades for any of these singles. If you have any of these items and would be interested in helping me out, send me a PM and I can send you my list of shows I have available for trading.
Thanks for reading and thanks as always to all the people here who are sharing music from this great band.
And DavidA, if this post is out of bounds let me know and I will delete it.
[Profile] [PM]

ownZero ®

Post 13-Jun-2007 20:26 (after 3 days)

[Quote]

Just want to thank batnaMMV for steering me in the right direction with my quest.
Thanks also to DavidA for all he does to share the Smiths music.
[Profile] [PM]

DavidA

Post 17-Jun-2007 01:34 (after 3 days)

[Quote]

As a public tracker, I'm trying to keep the recordings here non-commercially available.
[Profile] [PM]

ownZero ®

Post 17-Jun-2007 01:58 (after 23 minutes)

[Quote]

As a public tracker, I'm trying to keep the recordings here non-commercially available.
Totally understandable. I had planned to work things out off of here, somewhat similar to how it turned out.
Thanks again.
Now does anyone have any of the super rarities listed on the PJLM site, in lossless?
http://passionsjustlikemine.com/smiths-d.htm
(somewhat kidding)
:mrgreen:
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 24-Jun 05:21