Utrecht Holland - 1 May 1991 - earliest

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

balk

Longevity: 10 years

Post 22-May-2010 06:55

[Quote]

Hi! Some additional info on this one. A "friend" of mine actually filmed this one. He filmed literally ALL big concerts in Holland during the late 80's and early 90's. This was actually one of the last gigs he did as soon after his complete master Hi8 collection was confiscated by the BUMA/STEMRA (Dutch Copyrights organisation) as he was advertising in magazines and newspapers selling videos of concerts he shot. He also did, for instance, well circulated concerts among collectors like Gary Moore in Utrecht 1990, Metallica in Zwolle 1990, The Rolling Stones in Rotterdam 1990, U2 in Rotterdam and Amsterdam in 1989 etc. You can see some of the characteristics in the filming back in this show. I have a VHS copy of master with artwork SOMEWHERE. More people should have it and I will check if this one's off master or close. It's a nice recording though nothing exceptional compared to today's standards.
[Profile] [PM]

mdcconflict

Longevity: 12 years

Post 22-May-2010 14:04 (after 7 hours)

[Quote]

cheers for the extra info balk
[Profile] [PM]

pjlm ®

Longevity: 13 years

Post 22-May-2010 14:20 (after 15 minutes)

[Quote]

Hello Balk,
I expect your copy must be an improvement on what we have here. If you feel like seeding it, I'm sure you'd make quite a few of us happy.
Btw, what is the name or nickname of the recorder? I'd like to credit his contribution on "Passions Just Like Mine".
cheers,
Stephane
[Profile] [PM]

balk

Longevity: 10 years

Post 23-May-2010 23:04 (after 1 day 8 hours)

[Quote]

Unfortunately I don't have the equipment to transfer/seed but will see if I can find my vhs tape somewhere and have it transfered to DVD. As I have most of my stuff stored I have to say to you, please be very patient, will take at least 1,5 months before I even can start looking for it!
It's nearly 20 years since I bought it and had many contacts then. I am not sure about his name but believe it was Jean Piere but don't recall his last name.
[Profile] [PM]

whitewatersky

Longevity: 11 years

Post 27-Nov-2010 04:12 (after 6 months 3 days)

[Quote]

and after confiscation, all this GOLD sits rotting away in a dungeon like building.... faaarrrkit
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 13-Dec 21:29