Morrissey - South by Southwest 2006 SATV broadcast [updated]

Reply to topic

bclark93 ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 12-Mar-2007 12:50

[Quote]

UPDATED!!
Seems they will be broadcasting all 3 days of the SXSW Festival from last year!
Festival Day #1 airs this Thursday on DirecTV Ch.101 5PM-1AM (back to back replay afterwards)
Festival Day #2 airs this Friday on DirecTV Ch.101 5PM-1AM (back to back replay afterwards)
Festival Day #3 airs this Saturday on DirecTV Ch.101 5PM-1AM (back to back replay afterwards)
I'll be capturing everything directly from the stream. So if its worth it, I'll be uploading Morrissey's performance
this Saturday.
More info here: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=P4190012
Cheers!
[Profile] [PM]

Ivory88

Post 13-Mar-2007 05:51 (after 17 hours)

[Quote]

Very nice...and thanks in advance, bclark!
[Profile] [PM]

Tracey

Post 14-Mar-2007 02:17 (after 20 hours)

[Quote]

Very nice indeed! Thanks in advance for your efforts. Definitely looking forward to this.
[Profile] [PM]

bclark93 ®

Post 20-Mar-2007 19:00 (after 6 days)

[Quote]

I knew I was setting myself up for a huge letdown.
As you all may know by now it was not last years SXSW Festival, it was a broadcast of this years festival.
And what a VERY LAME broadcast it was. The only interesting parts I found of the 3 day festival was day 2 with the Buzzcocks broadcast. Each day had one or two good interviews as well.... Seemed like the whole majority of the festival was on downers.
The cry in my beer texas tempo...
From all of the acts that were performing at this years festival it seems they picked some of the worst to broadcast IMHO. Not to mention Abby Gennet could not of been a worst pick to co-host... listening to her voice made me cringe. What a fake-plastic woman. Matt Pinfield looked like he was going to strangle her at any moment, which he had ever right.
I had some hope the viewers would be treated to some clips of previous years. But sadly no...
Only Morrissey sightings from the 2006 festival were nanosecond teaser clips that were used for promoting this years festival during the commercial breaks.
So ladies and gentleman may I present to you the shortest Morrissey broadcast ever!
(sarcasm level 10:))

[Profile] [PM]

vivasouthpaw

Post 27-Mar-2007 20:51 (after 7 days)

[Quote]

Thank you a lot bc,
I can guess what you have been through, waiting, waiting and waiting.
I was hoping to see this show because it'd let us see the progress of the Ringleader Tour, Austin was only the 3rd gig of the tour, where
My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye and Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me have been played, it's a very unique show.
Anyway, I really thank you for your effort.
Regards
[Profile] [PM]

vivasouthpaw

Post 04-May-2007 12:13 (after 1 month 7 days)

[Quote]

Finally,
I'll be waiting...
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 22-Nov 03:46