It’s download week (please look)

Reply to topic

mozzerr50 ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 12-Feb-2007 18:01

[Quote]

Just a reminder that from today through until Sunday the18th is the download ‘Life is a Pigsty’ week
If your not familiar with the available download sites then you can visit the ‘where to download’ section on the http://www.getmozinthecharts.vze.com/ website, where you will find a list of download sites.
NON-UK FANS can also find options in the ‘where to download’ section on how you can take part.
Also I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped and shown support for this experiment, epically robersombie who created and set up the website. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
I’ve said this a number of times, but for this to work we need everyone to get involved so please download ‘Life is a pigsty’ and let’s show radio 1 what real music sounds like.
Let’s make this happen
Thank you
[Profile] [PM]

cheesestraws

Post 12-Feb-2007 18:59 (after 57 minutes)

[Quote]

Job done, 79p at Woolies.
[Profile] [PM]

DavidA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 12-Feb-2007 19:05 (after 6 minutes)

[Quote]

Hi Mozzer,
Could you avoid posting the same message in both forums? I don't like double-posts and besides, this forum is for Smiths.
Thanks
[Profile] [PM]

mozzerr50 ®

Post 13-Feb-2007 17:26 (after 22 hours)

[Quote]

Hi Mozzer,
Could you avoid posting the same message in both forums? I don't like double-posts and besides, this forum is for Smiths.
Thanks
Hi there davidA,
Sorry about that. I was just trying to reach as many people as possible, but I appreciate what you’re saying and you’re right this is a Smiths forum.
In future I'll only post related messages in the Morrissey forum.
My apologies again,
Mozzerr50
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 29-Jun 02:10