How do you like Glasgow?

Reply to topic

tocka ®

Longevity: 1 month 13 days

Post 06-Aug-2019 21:53

[Quote]

How do you like Glasgow?
The reasons I want to Cheap flights from London to Glasgow and spend a wonderful whole month there.
What is interesting in Glasgow:
Glasgow Botanical gardens (Glasgow Botanic Gardens)
Glasgow West End (Glasgow West End)
This most bustling and cosmopolitan part of the city is a concentration of trendy cafes, bars, expensive shops, clubs, restaurants and hotels. The main street is Byers road.
Glasgow Green (Glasgow Green)
Glasgow's oldest city Park, whose history dates back to the mid-15th century, when Bishop Turnbull gave the land of Glasgow green to the public, is a favorite venue for a variety of cultural events, from the International Piper festival to the annual fireworks festival.
East end (East End)
The main landmarks of this oldest part of the city are the Tron steeple clock tower and St. Mungo's Cathedral. On a hill near the Cathedral is the city cemetery, since 1831 is the burial place of prominent citizens.
Collection Burrell (The Burrell Collection)
One of the world's most beautiful collections of fabrics, furniture, ceramics, art and paintings.
Royal concert hall (Glasgow Royal Concert Hall)
It presents all the existing musical styles: jazz, folk, rock, classic, etc.
Royal theatre (Theatre Royal)
The most famous Opera and ballet theatre in Glasgow. Glasgow is generally considered the second cultural center of Scotland.
Queen's Park (Queen's Park)
Named after Queen Mary Stuart, the Park was opened in 1857 (the designer was again Joseph Paxton).
What did you see interesting in Glasgow?
[Profile] [PM]

Charlotte

Longevity: 1 month 12 days

Post 07-Aug-2019 18:19 (after 20 hours)

[Quote]

Glasgow is better known as a major industrial and engineering center of Great Britain than a tourist city. However, not without reason the name "Glasgow" is rooted in the Gaelic "Glaschu", which means "green dol." Indeed, the city is surrounded by parks and picturesque green spaces. Glasgow is a city located 35 km from the mouth of the Clyde River in the mid-Scottish lowlands, located in the north-west of Great Britain and being the third most populous country. Who was not there is a must see. Using the calendar of low prices, you can take cheap flights from London to Glasgow (LON - GLA) and fly to see these unforgettable places.
[Profile] [PM]

tocka ®

Longevity: 1 month 13 days

Post 08-Aug-2019 10:02 (after 15 hours)

[Quote]

On one of the forums where I have posted such topics I was advised a great option, how you can buy Cheap flights from London to Glasgow https://lowcost.club/cheap-flights-from-london-to-glasgow-lon-gla/ and you know it's the best option I've seen so far. Plan to take two round trip ticket, so look out cheaper than going to buy here, and then there back. Well, soon the bulls have to fly in such a wonderful city and rest there in all. I will look in all corners of this beautiful city. Where are you going this summer?
[Profile] [PM]

Charlotte

Post 08-Aug-2019 21:29 (after 11 hours)

[Quote]

Toka, thanks for the help with airline tickets. We will book online cheap flights London - Glasgow round trip to immediately reduce the cost. We just want to save. I really want to visit this beautiful city and see how people live there, what's interesting there. We want to definitely book a city guide in Glasgow to learn something new.
[Profile] [PM]

Romani555

Longevity: 1 month 8 days

Post 11-Aug-2019 18:51 (after 2 days 21 hour)

[Quote]

But as cheap, you just book for them earlier and are cheaper than buying on the day of departure. Yes, and no where to go. All from home. If the day of the end of your journey will be known. That can be taken back. Here is another discount.
[Profile] [PM]

sapsun

Longevity: 1 month 8 days

Post 11-Aug-2019 19:01 (after 9 minutes)

[Quote]

29583Glasgow is better known as a major industrial and engineering center of Great Britain than a tourist city. However, not without reason the name "Glasgow" is rooted in the Gaelic "Glaschu", which means "green dol." Indeed, the city is surrounded by parks and picturesque green spaces. Glasgow is a city located 35 km from the mouth of the Clyde River in the mid-Scottish lowlands, located in the north-west of Great Britain and being the third most populous country. Who was not there is a must see. Using the calendar of low prices, you can take cheap flights from London to Glasgow (LON - GLA) and fly to see these unforgettable places.
You're right. Glasgow is a city with great opportunities. It is a city where you can fairly well streamline your life. I moved to Glasgow a few weeks ago after graduating from university. I managed to find a good job in Glasgow through the site https://uk.jobsora.com/jobs-glasgow. The ability to search for work online is very convenient.
[Profile] [PM]

Charlotte

Post 12-Aug-2019 21:19 (after 1 day 2 hours)

[Quote]

29597On one of the forums where I have posted such topics I was advised a great option, how you can buy Cheap flights from London to Glasgow https://lowcost.club/cheap-flights-from-london-to-glasgow-lon-gla/ and you know it's the best option I've seen so far. Plan to take two round trip ticket, so look out cheaper than going to buy here, and then there back. Well, soon the bulls have to fly in such a wonderful city and rest there in all. I will look in all corners of this beautiful city. Where are you going this summer?
Once again, I want to thank you for the site with cheap flights from London to Glasgow. I am satisfied with the cost of tickets, I will order and fly until the summer is over. I want to have a good rest and go on a city tour. I think that three days is enough for me to relax and view the sights.
[Profile] [PM]

marmelad

Longevity: 15 days

Post 04-Sep-2019 14:05 (after 22 days)

[Quote]

Glasgow is truly an amazing city. The botanical garden impressed me a lot. There is an amazing collection of orchids. I bought myself some orchid flowers. True, I could not save everything. One flowerpot died. It turned out that the orchid is a very whimsical flower requiring special care. Now I already know how to care for orchids indoors. The tips https://getpotted.com/inspiration/gardening-tips/orchid-plant-pots/ helped me. Now I have such a riot of colors of orchids in the room.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 20-Sep 01:20