Chartres

Longevity: 10 years

Post 04-Apr-2009 16:10

[Quote]

Thanks a lot!
[Profile] [PM]

A Gun For Hire

Longevity: 9 years 3 months

Post 04-Apr-2009 18:32 (after 2 hours 21 minute)

[Quote]

Thank you for another wonderful upload!
[Profile] [PM]

MacPhisto247

Longevity: 11 years

Post 06-Apr-2009 08:45 (after 1 day 14 hours)

[Quote]

This is not TYLS, this show always gets confused as such because of Morrissey's rant on a security guard up in front, that incident took place days later at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheater.
please check here:
http://passionsjustlikemine.com/live/smiths-g860828.htm (for further proof).
THANKS TO STEVE for another great weekend seed! =)
[Profile] [PM]

tonythepony

Post 21-Apr-2009 04:11 (after 14 days)

[Quote]

thank you Steve, i thought i'd never get this missing show now thanks to you my collection has a new jewel in the crown
[Profile] [PM]

Welly

Longevity: 7 years 10 months

Post 19-Feb-2010 15:33 (after 9 months 28 days)

[Quote]

Thanks for the LA upload. Hadn't seen this one before, and looking forward to hearing it after reading PJLM's description of the show. Thanks seeders, any help is appreciated, especially so long after this show was in "circulation" here.
Welly
[Profile] [PM]

Welly

Post 25-Feb-2010 02:53 (after 5 days)

[Quote]

Thought this show would be a nice companion to the Thank Your Lucky Stars 86-8-28 gig, but my downloaded copy won't play in Nero or Windows Media Player. Ran the files through WinAmp and tried to play again while queued up to burn in Nero, and the files did play, but they were truncated. For example, a song that should have been 3 or 4 minutes showed up and played as 1:20. Is it possible that the files were corrupted (which is the message when I simply tried to play them in Nero)? Same thing happens with my Lucky Stars and other Smiths downloads. On the other hand, of those I've tested, some play great like the 85 Irvine and 83 Electric Ballroom gigs.
Do any of you technically-oriented folks out there have any suggestions on how to diagnose or fix these files?
Thank you,
Welly
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 25-Feb-2010 08:21 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

Thought this show would be a nice companion to the Thank Your Lucky Stars 86-8-28 gig, but my downloaded copy won't play in Nero or Windows Media Player. Ran the files through WinAmp and tried to play again while queued up to burn in Nero, and the files did play, but they were truncated. For example, a song that should have been 3 or 4 minutes showed up and played as 1:20. Is it possible that the files were corrupted (which is the message when I simply tried to play them in Nero)? Same thing happens with my Lucky Stars and other Smiths downloads. On the other hand, of those I've tested, some play great like the 85 Irvine and 83 Electric Ballroom gigs.
Do any of you technically-oriented folks out there have any suggestions on how to diagnose or fix these files?
Thank you,
Welly
What torrent software are you using?
Download utorrent (if you're not using it already), download the torrent file, point it to the folder you've downloaded to, and it will check it's accurate.
If you did download it with utorrent in the first place do a "Force Recheck". It's on the right-click menu.
I'd imagine most torrent software will do this, i once had a problem with a corrupted download myself and utorrent didn't spot the problem but the linux-based ktorrent did and fixed it.
[Profile] [PM]

Welly

Post 25-Feb-2010 13:03 (after 4 hours)

[Quote]

Welly wrote:
Thank you,
Welly
What torrent software are you using?
Download utorrent (if you're not using it already), download the torrent file, point it to the folder you've downloaded to, and it will check it's accurate.
If you did download it with utorrent in the first place do a "Force Recheck". It's on the right-click menu.
I'd imagine most torrent software will do this, i once had a problem with a corrupted download myself and utorrent didn't spot the problem but the linux-based ktorrent did and fixed it.
SweetFA,
Thanks for your reply. I am downloading all with uTorrent. Just performed "Force Recheck" on this and a few other files. No problems turned up during this process and the torrents just went back in the list. What should I see if uTorrent found a corrupted file?
[Profile] [PM]

Broekhoest

Longevity: 7 years 3 months

Post 13-Jun-2010 10:46 (after 3 months 15 days)

[Quote]

Thanks for the upload, Steve. Much appreciated.
[Profile] [PM]

desperate_one

Post 13-Jun-2010 16:02 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you.
[Profile] [PM]

gius

Post 18-Jan-2012 19:26 (after 1 year 7 months)

[Quote]

thanks a lot!
[Profile] [PM]

West Coastal

Longevity: 4 years 3 months

Post 26-May-2013 04:33 (after 1 year 4 months)

[Quote]

I was at this show.
Phranc, LA's Jewish lesbian folksinger / punk icon, opened for them.
[Profile] [PM]

crazycol

Longevity: 7 years 7 months

Post 14-Jul-2017 16:10 (after 4 years 1 month)

[Quote]

Thank you for all you share.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Sep 06:49