Please Help Me Seed

Reply to topic

VinnieG ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 16-Mar-2014 13:58

[Quote]

I've had a good read around the forum and I'm still not sure so feel free to delete this post if it's dealt with somewhere else. Or perhaps a link.
I've taken much from the site for which I'm really grateful. Things I never thought I'd see or hear. I've never been disappointed with the quality. Whilst I have no material to add I do have unlimited broadband and I would like to give back in a small way by seeding.
So one small, probably stupid, question. If I have downloaded a torrent and leave that finished torrent in uTorrent will that seed or do I have to start a new torrent?
Cheers everyone, great site and great people!
[Profile] [PM]

fab eberhard

Longevity: 7 years 4 months

Post 16-Mar-2014 14:39 (after 40 minutes)

[Quote]

if you leave everything intact from the original torrent download and you haven't moved those files AND they are in your client and active... then all should be good. i have sometimes made the error of moving some files or deleting the torrent file doc. you can also download the torrent doc for the particular events and point it to where you have the matching files on your comp. cheers...
[Profile] [PM]

VinnieG ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 16-Mar-2014 14:54 (after 15 minutes)

[Quote]

Thanks, cheers for the advice. I'll do just that and see what happens. Really appreciate your help!
Hope all's well the other side of the pond!
Vinnie
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Sep 06:56