The Gospel According To Morrissey

Reply to topic

One Virgin ®

Longevity: 5 years 4 months

Post 22-Dec-2013 03:19

[Quote]

I'm a late bloomer in watching the Morrissey documentary "The Importance Of Being Morrissey" while entertaining it left me knowing The Smiths will never reform due to the venom Morrissey spewed at Mike Joyce, it will be sadder if they did reform based on what could be earned rather than what could be shared musically with the world.
Has any of the battles been put to rest? Did the Marr remastered project bring us some hope? "What difference does it make?"
Has anyone read his autobiography yet?
So many questions but I feel this is the ultimate place to "Ask" ..... :wink:
[Profile] [PM]

fab eberhard

Longevity: 7 years 2 months

Post 23-Dec-2013 13:43 (after 1 day 10 hours)

[Quote]

if you have not yet had the chance, you should/could start with the site http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/. i cannot visit without getting completely absorbed by the sheer amount of information available. unlike many sites claiming knowledge of "something" "pjlm" contains ridiculously dense and well researched information. holy ground if you will for any fan of the smiths or morrissey. of course, there are many here who as well are keepers of knowledge profound and bizarre. i'm sure that with few questions you will have answers to sift through... cheers
[Profile] [PM]

One Virgin ®

Longevity: 5 years 4 months

Post 24-Dec-2013 02:09 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

if you have not yet had the chance, you should/could start with the site http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/. i cannot visit without getting completely absorbed by the sheer amount of information available. unlike many sites claiming knowledge of "something" "pjlm" contains ridiculously dense and well researched information. holy ground if you will for any fan of the smiths or morrissey. of course, there are many here who as well are keepers of knowledge profound and bizarre. i'm sure that with few questions you will have answers to sift through... cheers
Thanks Fab! I'll check out that link, Morrissey sure is an enigma and worth learning more about :D
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 27-Jun 20:58